Properties in Tiara
View our selection of available properties in the Tiara area.
Learn more about Tiara
Tiara Singer Island condos are located on the sand. The building is 39-stories with 320 luxurious residences. Ocean and intracoastal view are abound from the Tiara. The Tiara condominium tower was completely gutted after the 2004-2005 hurricane season that damaged the property. Since then there was over $150,000,000 in renovations to restore this property to a 5-star property. It has a variety of amenities for its residents to enjoy. There is a pool, tiki bar, fitness center for her or him, tennis courts and of course located on the top floor the restaurant with some spectacular views. For security the Tiara offers a 24/7 manned gate. There is also on-site management and 24-hour front desk service. Within Tiara there are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units with hurricane impact windows. Washer and dryers are also located within your residence. The Tiara on Singer Island is walking distance to Singer Island’s Ocean Mall with some shops and restaurants and walk up the beach to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park. with a few shops and restaurants. Fantastic opportunity to own a florida home with most intimacy with the ocean!
- Valet parking and porter service
- 24/7 staffed security at gate and front desk
- Concierge service
- 400 feet of exceptional, gated beachfront with cabana service
- The Gazebo, a poolside and beachfront private restaurant
- The Marquis, a 43rd floor private bar and restaurant with breathtaking 360 degree views of the ocean and intracoastal waterways
- Separate men’s and women’s spas/exercise rooms
- Billiards room, card room and library
- Pool, Jacuzzi, and BBQ area
- Tennis and shuffleboard courts
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas + available in units
- Covered, assigned parking and storage units
- Drive-through car rinse for owners
- Full schedule of social activities
Singer Island is a beach and oceanfront neighborhood within the city of Riviera Beach Florida. However, most see Singer Island as an island oasis from the mainland. Lined with condos and 7 miles of spectacular beaches, you’ll find luxurious hotels and resort style condominiums. The Palm Beaches has a wonderful website for Riviera Beach for visitors. Ocean Walk is on the Southerns end of Singer Island with shops and restaurants for tourist and residents. Just North of Singer Island and walking distance from most of the condominiums is the John D. MacArthur State Park. There are two miles of untouched land. The beaches are perfect for fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, walking along the beach. Mangrove are surrounding you in the park along with wildlife. In the park there is an estuary known as the Lake Worth Lagoon. It is part of the intracoastal waterway where you can paddle board, kayak canoe hike short trails or visit the Nature Center.
There are single family homes, condo communities and even some condo-hotel residences. Singer Island may be the perfect place for your 2nd home or permanent residence. Contact me to schedule a tour of some properties for sale and better a feel for the island.
A list of amenities for Tiara.
A collection of floorplans for Tiara.